Date Posted: April 29, 2016
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 6761
Test Technicians 2nd shift
Test Technicians needed to work in a Medical Device Verification and Validation environment. Test results will be used to qualify a medical product for regulatory approval and eventual manufacturing release.
- Performing test procedures according to written instructions
- Documenting test results
- Documentation of non-conformance or unexpected outcomes
- Assist with troubleshooting as needed
- Education or training in a technical field (BS, AS, Vocational Education, etc.).
- Ability to operate sensitive/delicate measuring equipment.
- Must have at least 1-year experience as a test technician in a design QA or manufacturing QA environment, or equivalent (prior experience testing medical products a plus).
- Use of tools including; Multimeters, verniers, scales, calipers, flow meters, environmental chambers, function generators.