Date Posted: April 19, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7617
RF Test Technician (REQ#2014)
- Familiar with RF and microwave test equipment and have the ability to set up equipment to test against specifications.
- Must have the ability to calibrate test stands.
- Ability to test and tune complex microwave and RF modules using methods such as adjusting .001 wire, .003 ribbon and making adjustments on die.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and test using precision measurements on a variety of electronic equipment (oscillators, audio oscillators, standing wave amplifiers, multimeters, phase sensitive demodulators, volt-ohm meters, logic analyzers, AF and RF signal generators and wave meters).
- Familiar working with schematics, diagrams, test specifications and sketches to understand engineering and customer requirements and how to perform tests.
- Ability to perform routine analysis of data to check and verify applicability and accuracy.
- Ability to work under microscope for long lengths of time.
- Computer competency and English literacy is required to ensure the candidate will be capable of following instruction/safety guidelines.
MUST BE US CITIZEN – MUST BE WILLING TO UNDERGO SECURITY CLEARANCE INVESTIGATION