Date Posted: October 03, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7936
- Participates in NPI team to insure design meet manufacturing requirements for DFT, and DFx.
- Understands and implements manufacturing test requirement and works with Engineering to maximize use of embedded diagnostic and other engineering provided test tools.
- Support End-to-End Manufacturing Test Plan and/or Strategies for an entire product line. Achieving goal, objective, timeline, and requirement.
- Manage and maintain all manufacturing test fixtures and test programs and test documentation; implement test strategy with contract manufacturer.
- Review pre-production test results and yeilds to assess production readiness.
- Provide technical support for product specific issues at suppliers, monitor supplier processes, collect, analyze, and report data, and initiate corrective actions as required, expedite product related corrective action.
- Participate on failure analysis teams and review and analyze data to drive corrective action as may be required.