Date Posted: February 09, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7447
Test Engineer – Test Development (REQ# 1815)
Seeking candidates to develop test program sets (TPSs) including hardware (instruments, test stands, cabling, fixtures) and software (test scripts and GUIs) to support testing in both the engineering (test development, design verification testing, functional testing, qualification testing) and production (manufacturing and acceptance testing). Tasks may include development of test requirements, test specifications, test procedures, test software and supporting hardware. Types of testing can include analog, digital and RF. Seeking candidates with either.
- Strongly desired: National Instruments Test Stand and /or Labview, either experience with or coursework Familiarity with National Instruments (NI) TestStand, LabWindows/CVI, LabVIEW, or Microsft Visual Studio.
- Experience with the development of test software.
- Experience working within a test engineering environment.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages is preferred: TestStand, C, C#, XML, LabView, LabWindows.
- Two or more years in a test development environment.
- Two or more years of TPS development using NI TestStand to develop TPSs, along with other Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), such as LabWindows/CVI.
- A BS in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or equivalent educational experience.
- BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering (BSEE) BS in Electrical Engineering (BSECE) BS in Computer Science (BSCS)
Hiring managers open to Skype interviews for qualified out of state applicants Candidates with an active secret clearance strongly preferred. All candidates must have ability to obtain a secret clearance prior to start of assignment. Candidates will be able to start assignment with interim clearance in place.