Date Posted: December 06, 2017
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 8058
- Receive and review Requests for Quotes (drawings, specs and inspection plans
- Generate quote by sourcing materials or vendor services as required and using established machine cycle times and manufacturing process history with each step
- Communicate with Accounting, Operations and Supply Chain
- Confirm information on customer supplied drawings and material specifications
- Generate travelers (router/work instructions) for purchase orders
- Contact customer with problems / questions during manufacturing and negotiate solutions
- Manage orders, make changes, meet with production/scheduling regarding job issues
- Switchboard coverage as needed
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required which could be customer related or project based
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years related experience and/or an Engineering degree is required.
- Ability to read blue prints, drawings, and specifications is a must.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Strong math skills