Date Posted: April 06, 2016
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 6702
Supply Chain Associate
- Support the development of executive presentations and status reports, ensuring brand management
- Analyzes Enterprise data to derive and enable optimal data utilization
- Analyzes industry and market trends within the data domain, and determines their potential impact on the Enterprise.
- Support the organizational rhythm (e.g., status reviews, regular action closure)
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- 3 years’ experience in supply chain management or related field
- Strong presentation development and graphic skills (Powerpoint, Photoshop, Ilustrator)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Sharepoint/Word/Excel) and strong analytical skills
- Advanced Powerpoint and MS Excel skills – Pivot tables, V lookup, etc.
- Experience with financial analysis / reporting
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in business, finance, contracts, supply chain. Concentration in International Business preferred.
- Minimum of 3 year’ experience required