Date Posted: December 06, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 8062
Responsible for the handling & disposition of inventory used in the Cell mfg. and / or Aftermarket Sales. Receiving, data entry, kitting & proper material handling required.
- Maintenance of mfg. orders, purchase orders , sales orders and all related material requirements including cycle counting , E&O programs and the proper disposition of scrap.
- Receive, count, perform data entry and properly disposition all material delivered in a timely manner.
- Proper material handling and storage of all material as well as interpreting inventory reports.
- Ability to read inventory screens, and determines appropriate actions to be taken.
- Review inventory / production schedules and / or reports to maintain optimum status and assure the accurate and timely transition of material to and from stores.
- Interface with departments and employees to ensure the disposition and movement of material.
- Inventory accuracy awareness.
- Participate in any / all departmental training programs and / or projects.
- Stockroom kitting, replenishment services at the Service window.
- Must have excellent computer skills / data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel, Glovia
- Previous warehouse and data entry.
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills / data entry
- Excellent computer skills / data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel