Date Posted: December 14, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7327
- Must possess the skill required to perform various SMT connector and component hand soldering.
- Must have industry experience, there will be no time for soldering technique training.
- Must be able to solder at an IPC – Class 2 minimum.
- Must be capable of performing this work under a microscope for an eight hour shift day-after-day.
- Must understand of the importance of sound ESD practices and procedures.
- Will be required to wear ESD jacket, wrist strap and possibly heal straps at all times while performing duties.
- Must understand the importance of RoHS (Lead-Free) compliance.
- IPC – 7711 & 7721 Certification is preferred.
- During the interview process candidates will be asked to demonstrate their soldering skill.