Date Posted: February 15, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7468
- Responsible for both First Article, and In-Process Inspection of assigned SMT assemblies, in real-time working environments.
- Required to identify and communicate defects to the operators in real-time, and after adjustments are made, monitor the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
- Perform rework and repair of complex SMT assemblies, as well doing basic circuit board repair.
- Responsible for completing (his/her) own production related documentation.
- May be assigned to temporary duties or other departments by the SMT Supervisor, or assignee, on an as-needed basis.
- Perform AOI machine inspection as required.
- Perform commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board & SMT Rework and Repair, including, but not limited to complex SMT component removal and replacement, etch cuts and jumpers, circuit repair and replacement, etc.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write English (documentation and work instructions).
- IPC-A-610 Required.
- Must have the knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board assembly & surface mounted components and equipment.