Date Posted: October 13, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7194
Senior Test Design Engineer (Req# 1674)
- Senior Test Design Engineer with software experience that can participate in test requirement development to create clearly defined and structured test requirement and test design documentation for a given product.
- Develop, integrate, setup and maintain qualified test solution software, for internal use and as customer deliverable equipment, using a variety of technologies, systems and development environments while following lifecycle development processes for creating and implementing test solutions.
- Develop software tests, execute test procedures and document test results to ensure system requirements are met.
- The Test Design Engineer will support test verification and validation activities including: manufacturing in-process functional, environmental qualification, environmental stress screening (ESS), formal qualification (FQT), and acceptance (ATP) testing of Prime Mission Equipment and Integrated Test Equipment.
- Software development experience with either LabWindows/CVI or C
- Experience developing and executing test plans, procedures, reports and in conducting Test Readiness Reviews
- Ability to collect, analyze, implement and document software requirements and to track and verify those requirements
- Systems integration and test experience, test equipment setup, maintenance and fault isolation diagnostics, electrical troubleshooting and/or software debug
- Experience with one or more of the following: GigE Vision, MIL-STD-1553, serial communications (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485), RS-170, Fibre Channel and Ethernet data bus interfaces
- Willing to work extended hours during mission critical time periods
- Experience with NI products: LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, TestStand – Experience with C++, Python, Ada, Qt, C#, SQL, JOVIAL or MIL-STD 1750 assembly language
- Experience with VxWorks, INTEGRITY or other Real-Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Experience with IAR Workbench, MULTI IDE, Tornado IDE, Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Experience with use of software configuration management (SCM) tools (Perforce, Git, Stash)
- Experience working with military electronics, EO/IR cameras, thermal imaging or night vision technologies.
- Experience with military air or ground vehicle systems – Knowledge and experience with CMMI (Level 3+)
Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited university with a minimum of: – 5+ Years with BS – 4+ Years with MS – 3+ Years with PhD