Date Posted: April 24, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7625
- Vendor performance management. Interact and drive vendor performance using corrective and preventative actions as well as vendor audits and qualifications.
- Review DCO’s submitted to the DCO group for accuracy and support as needed.
- Perform failure mode and effects analysis to understand root causes of failures or vendor performance issues.
- Conduct investigations of identified problems with existing products in the field and in production.
- Use CAPA and DCO processes to modify product design or manufacturing procedures as required.
- Periodically analyze Field Service and complaint data to determine early and in-warranty field failure rates, detect and report trends, and determine (where possible) root causes of failure.
- Report data and conclusions in support of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field
- 5+ years in a QA Engineer role
- Familiar with mechanical and electronic testing procedures and test equipment.
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Computer skills using standard word processing, spread sheets, data entry, and internet competence.