Date Posted: September 07, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7096
Senior Marketing Manager
Summary of Position:
Opportunity to work with a rapidly growing medical device company while acting as the business owner for their respective market segment, with full P&L responsibility.
- Act as the company expert in respective market. Understand market trends and size, the reimbursement environment, the customer, competing systems and companies and potential new and disruptive technologies.
- Set global marketing and sales strategy for products and services solutions for market segments
- Lead the outbound marketing effort, training materials, sales and clinical support tools, marketing collateral and other segment promotion activities (e-mail campaigns, trade shows, symposia, etc.)
- Assure brand and high level messaging consistency across geographical markets while working with local direct representation to customize marketing collateral and sales support material for given markets.
- Collaborate with product management in the early development and release of new products.
- Co-travel with sales and clinical team members to support important customer meetings and to better understand the realities and needs of the field
- Establish and manage relationships with leading clinical investigators in the medical space to further research and educate on the improved clinical outcomes and operational efficiency's
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ product or marketing management experience in healthcare/medical device industry.
- Clinical respiratory experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills.
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects.
- Experienced in developing training materials, and making presentations to internal staff and potential and actual customers.
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and flexibility to adapt to constant change.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (50%).
- Computer and internet savvy including spreadsheets, slide creation and online customer relationship management.