Date Posted: January 11, 2018
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 8141
- Complete the tasks of general accounting and cost accounting.
- Responsible for completing the monthly financial close process for the site, including completion of journal entries and maintenance of the closing checklist.
- Drive, develop and coordinate the annual physical inventory.
- Conduct Cycle Count Inventory processes to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain and evaluate inventory reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Review and analyze daily and weekly inventory adjustments and changes.
- Provides leadership to ensure adequate cost accounting processes are in place, which will include standard cost updates, physical inventory verification, and periodic cycle counts.
- Some involvement with work order management, analysis, and maintenance as well as productivity initiatives and capital projects
- Monthly Work Order Analysis
- Assists with audits by external audit and other audits and reviews as necessary
Education and Experience:
- BA in Accounting or Business related field.
- 4-7 years experience in general accounting.
- 1 to 2 years in cost accounting.
- Experience with an ERP system.