Date Posted: December 01, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7299
- Confirm components and assemblies meet specifications through inspection
- Perform quality control testing of assembled med devices, and approve final product quality of finished devices
- Assist as needed in documentation, assembly, R&D testing as required
- Manage incoming inspection of components to ensure weekly incoming inspection requirements are met
- Work with warehouse personnel to ensure flow of incoming product through inspection
- Ensure product is properly segregated and tagged and segregation locations are properly identified and marked.
- Review process documentation and train personnel on proper practices of recording work.
- Work on ERP system to ensure product is properly dispositioned electronically.
- Assist "Material Review Board" in documenting and resolving non-conforming product
- Assist in Investigating Root Cause for failed components or assemblies
- 0-5 years' experience in Medical Device Industry
- Working understanding of metrology equipment and hand tools
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Associates degree in a technical field is preferred
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems, ISO 13485 and FDA QSR
- Some basic knowledge of GD&T