Date Posted: November 09, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7999
- Designs, implements and maintains quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Perform Supplier assessments and audits (as required) so as to monitor Supplier performance and Quality.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes.
- Designs methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study is required
- 2+ years of relevant experience