Date Posted: July 28, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 6989
Quality Control Inspector/Zeiss
- Inspecting and testing precision machined components for quality defects throughout the manufacturing process.
- Document production non-conformance.
- Creating compliant First Article Inspection packages as required.
- Handling multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment.
- Maintaining safe, clean and organized workplace.
Skills, Education, and experience
- Min. 3 years of experience in a job shop environment performing precision mechanical inspections.
- Must be able to use of a wide range of measurement devices such as optical comparators, indicators, micrometers, verniers, threaded and straight plug gages, Coordinate Measuring Machines, Profilometers, digital height gages, pitch micrometers, etc.
- Must have a thorough understanding of GD&T.
- Must have ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications and inspection instructions and determine product conformance based on said documents.
- Must have ability to interact and communicate with coworkers at all levels of organization with respect, dignity, and professionalism.
- Experience working in an ISO 13485 and/or AS9100 regulated workplace is a plus.
- Experience managing a calibration system or performing equipment calibration is a plus.
- Experience programming or using Calypso, PC DMIS, and Minitab software is a plus. ?