Date Posted: February 02, 2018
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8184
- Perform required inspections, measurements and testing of incoming parts, in-process assemblies, and finished products per established criteria; record results on appropriate documentation
- Communicate any discrepancies to the person(s) responsible for corrective/preventive action activity.
- Maintain product identification and traceability
- Help control non-conforming product in accordance with documented procedures
- Assist with control of measuring and test equipment calibration.
- Position requires 2 – 5 years’ experience as a QC inspector in an ISO/GMP manufacturing or production environment.
- Prior experience required interpreting technical drawings & specifications and proficiency in the use of measuring and test equipment
- Prior experience required in the inspection of PC boards using a microscope.
- Prior experience required in the use of PCs and Microsoft Office software applications.