Date Posted: January 20, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7404
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years quality experience in a manufacturing environment required
- In-depth knowledge of machines and material used within the company
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in using dimensional and inspection tools (e.g. vernier calipers, height gauges, micrometers, measurement machines, etc)
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
- Inspect incoming material ensuring compliance with all purchasing and quality related requirements.
- Perform 1st piece and final inspection activities ensuring part compliance with customer and company requirements
- Prepare and maintain Certificates of Compliance documentation for parts
- produced by the company.
- Support staff training on quality related and dimensional inspection activities.
- Support the company’s calibration program.
- Complete quality related documentation as required per Standard Operating Procedures
- Analyze rejected parts and material for root cause and establishing effective corrective and preventive action activities.
- Review and monitor the company’s process performance looking for opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Supporting policy that puts the customer’s needs first and ensuring that customer problems are acted upon swiftly and do not reoccur.
- Ensure that operational procedures (SOPs, etc.) are properly followed.
- Analyze and interpret prints and customer specifications as needed.