Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7950
Job Description: QA 1st Shift Position
- Strip photoresist from masks when necessary.
- Check the pattern on the plate.
- Look for deposits, pinholes, mouse nips, scratches, fractures, seeds, line quality, and orientation
- Remove deposits, touch-up pinholes, local etching
- Communication of any problem
- Fill out reports
- Make phone call
- Notations in the Relational Database log
- Check to see that all required sign-offs are in place
Associates Degree, High School Diploma or GED preferred or one year related experience and/or training.
- High school or equivalent
- QA Visual Microscope Inspection: 1 year