Date Posted: March 28, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7554
Quality Assurance Engineer – Vendor Compliance and Auditing
- Provide onsite Vendor Audit to ensure client quality practices are in line with parent company practices.
- Ensure GMP practices are in compliance with standards.
- Provide Quality engineering support directly to manufacturing product teams in the maintenance of company quality systems. This will include but not limited to CAPA, Deviations/Non-Comformances, Document Control, Batch Record Review, Internal Audits, External Audits.
- Drive completion of corrective and preventative actions and assess action effectiveness.
- Associates required, Bachelor degree preferred
- 6-10 years experience in pharmaceutical or medical device FDA regulated environment
- STRONG experience with Internal and External Auditing
- Understanding of GMP Standards and compliance's
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to travel to Local Vendor sits