Date Posted: December 02, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7309
· Review project proposal and determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
· Develop in depth knowledge of both the commercial and technical requirements of contracts.
· Provide technical advice for feasibility, modification and cost-effective delivery of the projects. Provide technical support to proposal team in pursuit of project bids.
· Review status reports prepared and modify schedules or plans as required. Prepare status reports for senior management, clients and other personnel, as required.
· Effectively and professionally manage relationships with customers and partners on all phases of contract executions.
· Manage the procurement process of all components for skid fabrication.
· Support company personnel safety practices and adhere to the safety policies according to OSHA guidelines and company and /or site specific safety policies.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
· Bachelor's Degree (ME or ChE preferred)
· 8-12 years of related work experience as noted above.
· Must have related experience in design/build of high purity piping or skid manufacturing in at least one of the following categories: biopharm equipment, clean industrial equipment, chemical processing, biofuels, semiconductor or food and beverage.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret engineering documents: spreadsheets, general arrangement drawings, schematics, 3D Models, P&IDs, etc.
· Strong computer skills. AutoCad 3D or Solid Works is a plus.
· Must be able to comply with and work in an FDA Regulatory Environment.
Preferred Skill and Experience:
· Project Management Certification is desirable (PE)
· Automation controls, PLCs, control panel design and wiring methods experience or knowledge is preferred.
· An understanding of high purity biopharm QC documentation requirements is a plus.