Date Posted: January 02, 2018
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 8120
- Create work orders and/or inventory transactions.
- Increase the company’s internal and external supply chain components to ensure consistent delivery to customers with minimized supply chain risk based on key performance indicators.
- Review capacity requirements and ensure necessary supply of product is available.
- Work with departments to ensure that the order fulfillment team can deliver to the short and long term forecast.
- Work with Purchasing to ensure that incoming goods are at the correct quality level.
- Investigate and resolve day to day issues preventing fulfillment of orders in a efficient manner.
- Assist Quality Assurance in supplier monitoring and audits.
- In charge of analysis and monitoring of technical product issues related to performance, such as complaint handling, nonconformance oversight, and CAPA/Supplier CAPA processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be hands on
- Previous experience with implementation of process improvements through automation
- Experience with FDA’s Quality System Regulations and GMP is required
- Follow policies and procedures and comply with GMP requirements
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint