Date Posted: September 08, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7878
Product Development Engineer
- Responsible for the invention, design, development and support of systems or devices.
- Design thorough test protocols to ensure that the product meets current GMPs, FDA, and other regulatory standards/guidelines.
- Design test fixtures and assist in development of test procedures for customers, vendors and manufacturing.
- Lead/Assist in development of manufacturing instructions, hazard and risk analysis, essential requirements checklists, control plans, product specifications, drawings, test reports, Assembly Procedure validations, product labeling, and bill of materials.
- Independently develop and validate Assembly Procedures, Manufacturing equipment and fixtures.
- Manage and prepare documentation for the release to manufacturing and customer products.
- Perform data analysis and write summary reports.
The Product Development Engineer is to be familiar with the following guidelines and procedures, as well as any related forms.
- Quality Policy, Quality Manual
- Assembly, Inspection, and Test Procedures