Date Posted: September 26, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7918
- Performing product testing.
- Working with Manufacturing to fabricate parts to customer specifications by executing SOPs for product preparation, part forming, heat treatment, material properties and dimensional measurements.
- Performing computations and data in the creation of graphs/charts for the production floor or leadership.
- Helping develop and maintain drawings, procedures, work instructions, and other manufacturing documentation.
- Assisting with quality control measures including incoming inspection and qualification as well as in-process product inspection and measurements.
- Working with R&D to execute experiments, develop new processes, determine feasibility, and establish material requirements.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Troubleshooting for non-functioning equipment reports.
- Following, recording procedures and actions for preventative maintenance of fabrication and equipment.
Minimum Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years of experience in processing, materials science, or chemistry; or Associates degree with minimum 5 years of experience in similar fields