Date Posted: April 19, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7615
Main job responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining methods, operations and processes.
- Interfacing with engineering in coordinating the release of new products.
- Estimating manufacturing costs, determine time standards and making recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines.
- Supporting the production and manufacture of substrates and develop process for new designs and products.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Materials Science or similar discipline.
- Knowledge of electrical and manufacturing techniques associated with microelectronics is crucial.
- Knowledge of materials and processes used in manufacturing microelectronics, specifically manufacturing of power modules
- Understanding of Design of Experiments, FMEA, Six-Sigma, and other techniques
- Layout and CAD experience on multilayer hybrid artwork is a plus
- Must have strong skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must work be able to work with others in a busy environment and have the ability to present data and analysis in engineering forums.