North Andover, MA
Date Posted: January 11, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7385
QA Inspector 2nd Shift
The successful candidate will perform in-process and final visual inspection and repair of moderate to highly complex patterns on glass substrates utilizing stereo zoom and high power microscopes. You will be responsible for inspecting films, master plates or production photomasks for workmanship type defects; clean all finished product; verify that all customer specifications have been met; any certifications are generated; and the packaging conforms to customer expectations.
Quality Assurance will evaluate the workmanship of the finished product .
- Strip photoresist from masks when necessary.
- Check the pattern on the plate to determine whether it is reflective of the provided drawing. QA can only be expected to find obvious (large) omissions or additions.
- Look for deposits, pinholes, mouse nips, scratches, fractures, seeds, line quality, and orientation
- Perform repairs where appropriate (remove deposits, touch-up pinholes, local etching)
- Timely communication of any problem that will keep a job from shipping
- Fill out NCP reports
- Make phone call(s)
- Notations in the Relational Database log.
- Check to see that all required sign-offs are in place (Note your involvement with each job … record your initials to each job you work on for traceability)
- Any measurements taken meet specification
- Plate cleaning
- Employee is responsible for knowing their training status through departmental training matrix and related documents.
High School Diploma or GED preferred or one to three months related experience and/or training.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Inspection utilizing stereo zoom and high-power microscopes: 1 year
Refer a friend or share