Date Posted: April 07, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7586
Optical Laser Alignment Technician
Looking for an experienced Technician who can construct, adapt and modify systems and sub-systems of electro-optical, diode Lasers and troubleshoot and correct malfunctions.
- Perform various tests or experiments of moderate complexity requiring minor modifications in test set-ups or procedures.
- Run acceptance tests using associated test equipment to customer specifications and perform routine analysis of data to check and verify applicability and accuracy.
- Perform alignment of optical hardware to meet customer specifications.
- Ensure accuracy of paperwork and documentation to industry standards.
- Must have a working knowledge of optical test equipment and beam alignment.
- Will construct and troubleshoot optical, diode Lasers and multiple-axis electro-optical heads.
- Will run tests using auto-collimators, imaging cameras, spectrometers, energy meters, beam analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Will perform routine analysis of data.
- Experience in the assembly, alignment and testing of high laser systems is desired.
- Should understand a complex system with a laser path containing optics, mirrors, and beam splitters.