Date Posted: May 16, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7675
- Track and manage all RMA returns for credit.
- Track reason codes for returns and analyze trends.
- Work with department manager to minimize returns.
- Work with Product Management team to maintain pricing information and price lists for Sales and Distribution channels in our CRM Database.
- Coordinate with the Product Management team to ensure price list accuracy by updating prices and descriptions, removing discontinued parts and adding new items on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with the set up all new parts for the company's Factories and Distribution Sales Offices.
- Cover Breaks for the receptionist and Call Center.
- Provide back up for all RA Credit Transactions.
- Learn all aspects of the Sales Order process and provide assistance to the Commercial Operations Managers.
- Work on special projects as necessary.
- Provide backup to maintain our customers in our CRM database by setting up new customers, merging duplicates and inactivating old.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 5 years in a business environment is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook Applications is necessary.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Computer knowledge with databases is desired.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Ability to multitask is necessary.
- Must have strong attention to detail.