Date Posted: April 12, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7599
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
To support their Global growth, they are looking for an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant, The successful candidate will be working for a small company and as such, must be willing to take on other duties as needed, for example: expense reports using concur, greeting customers, answering phones, helping with projects, interacting with vendors, etc.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Main duties will include: handling phones, incoming mail, fed-ex packages, ordering supplies, ordering Friday lunches, organizing monthly birthday’s, organizing Happy Hour and other events as well as ordering/organizing food delivery on Monday’s
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports (international charges included)
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors/third parties
- Light planning of programs, events or conferences by assisting with arranging for facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, and coordinating on site meetings
- Light calendar, schedule meetings and follow-up as needed with meeting attendees
- Light travel arrangements, including air, hotel and transportation (international and domestic travel)
Requirements for the Office Manager/Administrative Assistant:
- Associates degree or 5+ years in an administrative position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel, and word
- Previous experience in managing the day to day office operations including ordering office supplies, coordinating team events, etc.
- Must have prior knowledge and experience using Concur for processing of expense reports.
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team