Date Posted: October 04, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7937
- Organize, setup and backup workstations; manage/install software for both Windows and Apple configurations
- Examine virus and spyware activity logs, detecting and removing virus activity from network.
- Repair hardware using new and/or old equipment parts.
- Maintain a secure network to protect intellectual and proprietary information
- Windows and Apple operating systems, Windows Server 2012 R2, SQL 2014, and advanced knowledge of Crystal reporting and programming using a SQL database.
- Active Directory
- Networking (wired/wireless)
- VPN setup
- Virus monitoring and troubleshooting
- Recovery of desktop data
- 3+ years Server/PC technical support
- Ability to follow procedures in a ISO environment on a consistent basis.
- Experience with ERP implementation, Crystal report programming, Google Suite for Business is a plus