Date Posted: July 19, 2016
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 6961
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift Available
- Qualified candidates for this position must be able to read, comprehend and then follow written work instructions.
- This position may include the set up and operation of production equipment.
- Assembly of small parts and or assemblies into other assemblies and/or complete systems using precision equipment.
- This position will require the candidate to work with various production chemicals to include RTV and epoxy.
- Requires honest and accurate record keeping at all times.
- Responsibility for maintaining housekeeping and 5S in assigned production area.
- Conversion opportunities for contractor positions may become available based on performance and business needs.
- The candidate for this position will be comfortable in a fast-paced team environment where communication between peers and management is required to ensure success.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year of work experience in a Lean Manufacturing assembly environment and a High School education (or equivalent).
- Experience in electro-optical manufacturing preferred.
- This position requires a quality conscious person with great attention to detail.
- Qualified candidates must have a good attendance record, a good attitude, and be comfortable working on multiple assemblies/ jobs.
- This position may require overtime.
- Solder certification in IPC-A-610 required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance, if necessary.