Date Posted: February 14, 2018
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8214
Medical Device Assembler – 2nd Shift (4)
Shift Time: M-F 3:15pm-11:45pm
*Will train for the first week on 1st shift, 7:00am-3:30pm, then move over to 2nd shift*
- Follow written and verbal instructions for the manufacture of equipment
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail in the execution of work instructions, accurately repeating and documenting steps
- Understand procedures to meet ISO and FDA guidelines for compliance.
- Perform activities outside of manufacturing as necessary to assist other departments
- Work in a team environment, with co-workers, engineers, etc. to meet company objectives
- Provide training to others as necessary
- Adapt to changes in procedures, revisions, updates, and system improvements
- Provide technical support to R & D, CAPA, and Complaint system activities
- Cross-train to be fully qualified in all production & manufacturing activities
- Understand company policies, Quality System, and its documentation requirements, to meet FDA compliance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in assembly or a related field.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience using hand tools and working with small components.
- The ability to accurately use measuring devices and record information.
- An ability to follow detailed written work instructions for assembly.
- Experience operating a computer.
- Familiarity with the use of test equipment.
- ISO/FDA related work experience is ideal.