Date Posted: October 04, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7941
· Read and perform complex engineering schematics, drawing and specification.
· Use routine work order, schematics, wiring diagram, parts and wire list, written and/or verbal instruction to build, repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
· Using hand tools to assemble electro-mechanical sub-assemblies per engineering drawings.
· Using hand tools to combine sub-assemblies into larger and more complex final assemblies per engineering drawings.
· Utilizes test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies and components.
· Receive parts and perform audits to make certain all necessary parts are available to perform build, test and repair.
· Inspects parts for defects.