Date Posted: November 15, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 8018
- Hands on Mechanical/Manufacturing Experience.
- Overseeing day-to-day operations on the assembly line.
- Monitor quality issues and defects and help improve overall process.
- Maintain manufacturing equipment such as ultrasonic welders, fluid dispensers, and UV curing stations.
- Communicate with QA to facilitate inspections.
- Clean room experience preferred.
- Relay information between key individuals within the servicing process
- Must have good dexterity and be capable of working with small parts.
- Root cause analysis
- Assist Engineering as necessary
- Assist Manufacturing as necessary
- BS in Engineering preferred a recent grad with little to no experience.