Date Posted: January 11, 2018
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 8139
- Maintain a fleet of medical devices, including all relevant test equipment.
- Work with several departments within the project to solve problems and find solutions.
- Relay information between key individuals within the servicing process
- Must be able to create documentation of service performed using GMP and GDP
- Root cause analysis
- Assist Engineering as necessary
- Assist Manufacturing as necessary
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (or similar) from a 4 year institution
- Minimum 1 year experience in a technical field
- Ability to diagnose problems and see the solutions through to completion
- Hands-on experience with common tools and software
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Software experience must include the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Some experience with Linux/Unix Operating Systems and SSH protocols.
- Electrical Engineering background is helpful.