Date Posted: August 09, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7814
· Assists in the development, documentation, and validation of manufacturing processes.
· Ability to review procedures and update manufacturing processes as needed.
· Assist in documenting and qualifying (IQ, OQ, PQ) manufacturing, inspection, and test equipment (possible)
· Update required manufacturing documentation and drawings as needed through Documentation Control System.
· 5 years experience (at least 2 within fast-paced manufacturing environment).
· Knowledge of ISO 13485 and QSR requirements for Medical Devices including GMP is desired.
· Disposable medical device and/or medical capital equipment manufacturing experience is a plus.
· Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel) & CAD (SolidWorks preferred).
· Good communication skills required (written and verbal).