Date Posted: March 31, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7572
- Design and generate weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and inventory levels).
- Conduct inventory counts and enter data for quantities of parts issued and transferred between locations, inventory and cycle count adjustments, into computer database.
- Record and monitor all items with shelf-life and notify appropriate personnel when material has expired.
- Complete special projects and other duties aligned with the position.
- 3+ years experience in replenishment operations and inventory planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel abilities
- Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize them in accordance with the challenges of a rapidly changing environment.
- Capability to demonstrate good judgement and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with a willingness to work in a warehouse environment
- Ability to learn software programs as required
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills