Date Posted: February 13, 2018
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 8212
- Receiving- responsible for accurately receiving incoming material and add it into the AS400 inventory management system. Stocking-responsible for efficiently putting away material so it is available as quickly as possible to be shipped to customers.
- Order Picking- responsible for collecting customer orders, finding the appropriate products and delivering the order and materials to the appropriate shipping department.
- Order Shipping- responsible for overall order fulfillment including verification of material to be shipped, packaging selection and labeling according to site and DOT/IATA requirements.
- Material Repackaging- responsible for repackaging products safely as per repackaging specifications.
- Repack Set-up – responsible for evaluating repacks and making adjustments as needed based on reorder points, backorders and available storage space. Supply chemical packagers with bottles, caps and other supplies needed in the
High School Diploma or GED. Proven work record with warehousing, inventory control, order picking and/or shipping operations with 1 to 3 years warehouse experience.