Date Posted: January 11, 2017
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 7384
Financial Planning Manager
Looking for a Financial Planning Manager who will provide operational support, financial business partnering, budgeting/forecasting and monthly reporting for the R&D engineering and clinical organizations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with all levels of the engineering organization to understand activities to effectively forecast and budget on a project basis.
- Partner with clinical organization to understand activities to effectively forecast and budget on a clinical project basis.
- Be a financial business partner to engineering and clinical organizations to help support business decisions, provide financial recommendations for decision making purposes and provide day-to-day & ad-hoc support for the organization.
- Provide and develop monthly reporting of financial results for the organization including project level reporting. Develop effective explanations for deviations to forecast.
- Present financial results monthly to operational leaders.
- Effective utilization of software for use in reporting and forecast/budget development.
- Own accrual process and accounts for engineering and clinical.
- Support long range financial planning.
- Work within the financial and accounting monthly close process.
- Develop & provide improvements to processes & analysis.
- BS, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. MBA is preferable.
- 8 – 12 years of financial or accounting experience
- Good analytic skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Willingness to learn