Date Posted: October 12, 2016
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7189
- Primary accountability for the leadership and management the Facilities group, including Metrology.
- Conducts inspection tours to monitor facility conditions and makes recommendations for improvement. Possesses in-depth knowledge of the operation and troubleshooting of facility systems and is able to train and motivate a workforce of technical and other qualified personnel.
- Oversees Preventive Maintenance program of facility and manufacturing / quality control equipment.
- Oversees work orders and manages change control.
- Manages Building Monitoring System for monitoring critical operational parameters of cleanroom facility.
- Oversees building security and alarm systems.
- Ensures facility operations are maintained per Federal, State and local guidelines, as well as participates in the development of standard operating procedures (SOP), deviations and investigations as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA, EPA and all other regulations
- Ensure equipment is kept in optimal working order and is in accordance with cGMP’s and user requirements.
- Responsible for office facility housekeeping.
- Forecasts annual department budget and manages to that budget. Takes financial responsibility for activities and facility to create positive impact to the business.
Education and/or Experience:
- 10+ years facilities engineering, at least 5 years experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech or regulated environment
- Experience within ISO 5 cleanroom facility
- B.S. Engineering/Technical field
- Experience within HVAC, Boiler, Compressor, Plumbing, and/or Electrical desired
- Proven track record in developing and executing planning for 100 plus facility operation; experienced in analyzing data and developing technical reports to support long-range project plan and budgets for presentation to executive management.
- 5+ years supervisory/management experience preferred