Date Posted: September 30, 2016
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7150
Senior Project Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct the planning and execution of new product programs involving hardware, software and finish product development.
- Lead multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams comprised of marketing, finance, product management, engineering, software, applications, operations and others.
- Develop and manage program timetables, deliverables, materials, and procedures
- Develop program budgets and ensure programs are managed within allotted cost parameters.
- Participate in the analysis of customer requirements and development of system design parameters to meet those requirements.
- Be a significant contributor to the improvement of the company’s new product development process.
- Minimum 5+ years technical project management experience utilizing various new product development methodologies including agile, concurrent, critical path and others.
- Strong understanding of organizations that design, develop and produce technical products. Proven understanding of cross-relationships and dependencies, and ability to leverage that knowledge to reduce risk and improve project performance.
- Superior project management skills including team building, organizing, budgeting, planning, time management and risk management.
- Strong communications skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Proven ability to listen for understanding, negotiate and mediate differences to reach consensus while maintaining strong focus on technical and business objectives.
- BS in Technical/Engineering degree
- PMP certification