Date Posted: May 11, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7666
This position is for an electro-mechanical assembler working on small batches of high precision military hardware. Extensive hand assembly is required with a high degree of variability in operations.
- 5-8 years of experience in fine electro-mechanical assembly
- IPC and J standard certified
- US citizen or green card holder (ITAR compliant “US persons”)
- Passport and willingness to travel for up to 3 continuous months to the United Kingdom (UK) for training.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings and wiring diagrams
- Capable of reading and following written English work instructions
- Attention to detail and high degree of precision required
- Ability to work with or under microscopes or other types of magnification for extended periods
- Ability to identify and report technical problems while working independently