Date Posted: October 09, 2017
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id: 7945
- Analyzing and interpreting test information to resolve design-related problems.
- Troubleshooting to component level; digital and analog assemblies
- Documentation of test logs for production yield improvements electronically
- Documentation of troubleshooting guides for future repair/use
- Assembling of electrical and electronic systems and prototypes.
- Responsible for building, calibrating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Working with electrical engineers and personnel to identify, define, and solve problems.
- Modifying electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies.
- Planning methods and sequence of operations for developing and testing experimental electronic and electrical equipment.
- Operate and set up test equipment to evaluate performance of parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Writing test procedures for electrical build processes.
- High School Diploma or ASEE – as a minimum, BSEE preferred