Date Posted: January 25, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7414
- The candidate will be responsible for assembling assemblies and sub-assemblies and complex modules by interpreting schematic diagrams, process sheets, and technical drawing packages or other specifications.
- Should be familiar with IPC OR J-STD (past or present certification) and have manufacturing experience with electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Mechanical assembly of parts using various fasteners in the build-up of electronic assemblies.
- Performs electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, capacitors, resistors or other electronic components.
- Prepares wires by performing the following tasks: routes, dresses and terminates conductors to specific dimensions as specified by instructions.
- Will construct and modify cables, harnesses and circuit cards using various hand tools, torque drivers and fixtures while assembling complex electronic assemblies.
- Must have a high level of mechanical aptitude and the ability to work under a microscope to inspect their work.
- Use and dispensing techniques of epoxies and adhesives a plus
- 3-5 years EM Assembly Experience a plus
- MilSpec Soldering Certification a plus
- Fine Pitch Soldering
- IPC 610 and J-STD 620 Certification a plus
- Ability to solder under Microscope for extended periods of time.
Must be a US citizen