Date Posted: November 11, 2016
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7264
- Working with generators and motor controllers.
- Reviewing electrical wiring drawings.
- Build and install wiring harnesses.
- Troubleshooting of electrical systems during tests.
- Preparing and setting up electrical test stations to support test and development activities.
- Work closely and support the Electrical Engineer.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems with a focus on electrical systems found in industrial machinery and the automotive industry.
- Ability to use hand tools (e.g. drills, hand saws, wire crimpers, wire cutters) and related shop equipment to build assemblies in support of product evaluation and testing.
- Experience assembling and building wiring harnesses consisting of one or more of MIL-Spec electrical connectors, Ethernet connectors, DB connectors, Molex connectors, Delphi connectors, firewall penetrations, and cable shielding.
- Ability to validate wire size, type, bend radius, and routing for an industrial vehicle or automotive application.
- Experience with both high voltage DC systems of 96V and AC systems of 230V.
- Experience in wiring common ground and/or floating ground systems backed by superior debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Windows and Microsoft Office applications as well as having strong working knowledge of Google Calendar, Google Mail, and Google Drive.
- Working knowledge of test equipment like mechanical measurement devices, multi-meters, oscilloscope, etc.
- Must have the ability to read, update, develop, and interpret electrical wiring diagrams and related schematics.