Date Posted: September 27, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 7925
Electrical Engineer – PLC Programmer (Allen Bradley)
Temp to Perm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and analyzes data such as internal and customer design proposals, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
- Provide design and installation guidance of electrical systems within products or systems such as instruments, controls, robots, engines, machines, and mechanical, thermal, hydraulic, or heat transfer systems.
- Programming ladder logic on Allen Bradley PLCs
- Programming Allen Bradley HMI
- I/O experience with thermocouples, pneumatics, actuators, motors, heaters, safety interlocks, fans, and pumps
- Knowledge of electrical safety standards
- BS – Electrical Engineering with 3+ years experience.