Date Posted: January 24, 2017
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id: 7408
- Design the Control System Architecture for process applications.
- Design the control system and create electrical schematics, bills of materials, and other documentation required to support the electrical designs.
- Test, debug and troubleshoot control systems.
- Follow engineering quality, standards, methods, policies, and procedures.
- Some travel (domestic and international) may be required.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in systems integration/manufacturing.
- Experience with Control panel design/layout, including schematics
- Field wiring, including wire/cable selection and conduit sizing
- Proven history of designing and implementing automation methodologies on multiple projects.
- Organized and driven to achieve measurable results in a fast paced working environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must have experience writing clear, detailed test plans and status reports.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Must not be restricted from working in an FDA Regulatory Environment.
- Ability to interpret the functional requirements, P&IDs and design documents to plan, develop, write, and execute test plans and procedures for our clients.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience implementing automation solutions in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- Rockwell PLC programming
- Familiarity with NEC
- Working knowledge of database concepts
- Proficient with MS Project