Date Posted: December 07, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8064
- Apply design principles to meet project challenges.
- Produce designs of facilities, pipelines, and other required elements for clients of the Company.
- Produce drawings, specifications and other deliverable's under supervision
- Standard design software (AutoCAD family of products).
- Prepare complex and difficult electrical, mechanical, or civil working plans
- Perform calculations and use standard tables measurements; interpret and apply engineering terminology and symbols.
- Must have excellent computer/internet skills and a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Outlook.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
Required Experience and Education
- Technical degree or certificate of completion from an accredited designer/drafter curriculum.
- 3-5 years of experience developing design processes and inspiring innovative approaches.