Date Posted: December 07, 2017
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 8065
- Create base maps, site plans and existing conditions
- Create overall project sheet layout and criteria.
- Utilize advance AutoCAD skills to setup projects and relationships between drawing and other files.
- Manage User and Geographic Coordinate Systems.
- Follow established technical specifications to prepare drawings and assists in design drafting.
- Consult with engineers regarding model accuracy and design parameters.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform all key qualifications of a Drafter I.
- Knowledge and understanding of Geographic Coordinate Systems.
- Can analyze sketches, notes, and other input material to determine the best approach for the completion of drawings.
- Familiarity with use of measuring tools (laser meters, rulers, and levels).
- Proven experience in solving complex problems, identifying alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations to support goals.
Required Experience and Education
- Minimum of Associate of Arts and Science in Engineering, Drafting, Design, Graphic Arts, or related field.
- 3-7 years of experience using AutoCAD as a primary function of job or studies.