Date Posted: November 12, 2015
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id: 6398
· Minimum BS (MS Preferred) Engineering Degree
· 10 or more years of Design Experience required
· Knowledge of GD&T, ASME Y14.5M, materials and manufacturing processes.
· Ability to perform complex engineering analyses including, but not limited to thermal and structural.
· Experience in submitting proposals, defining requirements and verification, inspection and non-conformance.
· Excellent computer skills to include working knowledge of software packages: SolidWorks or similar CAD, and MS Office.
· Ability to lead team contributors in engineering, test and manufacturing.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills are required.
· US Citizenship is required.